There are more than 2,500 species of spiders in Australia. And nearly 100 of them are lethal to humans. Spiders are a common household pest in this country. They are hazardous predators who feed mainly on smaller insects by trapping them in their webs. These scary pest has four pairs of legs. They pray, paralyze, and kill their victims with toxic venom. Spiders weave cobwebs to trap other insects, and then inject a digestive fluid in their body to make them edible. They can survive without any food for several months. These crawling nightmares are active mostly at night and scurry away if disturbed while resting. During daytime, they usually tend to egg sacs of their young ones. Unlike some other pests, spiders do not cause any direct harm other than making terrifying webs.
Spider infestations can create many major problems for you and your family if left unchecked. For commercial premises, they can ruin the image and reputation of your business. These pests are very easy to spot as the most common sign of a spider infestation is their webs. However, it can be difficult to find and eliminate entire infestation by yourself. The eggs and newly hatched spiders hide in cracks and crevices of walls increasing the chances of repeated infestations. Pest Ban provides reliable and effective spider control services all over Sydney. Our experts are trained to locate and destroy spider infestations from their roots.
Here are a Few Reasons Why You Should Call Professional Spider Control Service Immediately.
- Most common spiders found in Brisbane and Melbourne are lethal to both humans and pets. A single bite is enough to kill you within few seconds.
- Spiders carry and spread many deadly pathogens and bacteria.
- They can ruin the image and reputation of your business.
- Spider infestations can depict carelessness of business owners and home keepers.
Pest Ban Spider Control Services
Our pest control technicians are skilled and experienced in providing effective spider control services. Pest Ban team is proficient in removing cobwebs and the danger of lethal bites from your residential and commercial property. We guarantee 100% eradication of your spider infestation with Pest Ban professional spider control service.
Our treatment includes the approach used by leading experts in Pest Control Sydney industry. Pest Ban uses a sound treatment plan to track all potential hiding spots of spiders. We also inspect your property to locate and seal off primary entry points of these pests.
Pest Ban spider control services are designed to follow a specific pattern. This is done in order to ensure quality service and 100% customer satisfaction from our spider control treatments.
- Thorough inspection of your commercial or residential property
- Locating the nests and entry points of spiders
- Determining the size and species of spider infestation
- Selecting suitable treatment procedure
- Spraying insecticides and chemicals
- Removing spider webs and eliminating unhatched eggs
- Cleaning the affected areas after completion of treatment
You can get in touch with us by filling out the small contact form on the right side of your screen. Or simply give us a call at 1800 441 506 to schedule an inspection of your property and get a free quote of our spider control services. Our team of Professional Pest Control Brisbane are available 24*7 to help you with all kinds of spider infestations.